2.22.2011

Questions

I want to quit school. Super bad. I even told my Mom, but she just told me to keep going. I feel like I don't know anything right now and I am just watching everyone else live their life. Well, I want to live mine too. Just not alone. I'll admit it, I feel like crap.

So anger won at work today. Anger= 1 Katie=0. The servers kept messing up on their orders and after I was done making the order they would come back and tell me something different.. well, lets say something flew across the kitchen and I yelled at them. Yeah... Matt just laughed and Abdellah just continued to tease me. He finds it amazingly humorous on his end. Turkey.

So I love riding my new bike and I found it really relazxing today. I also noticed it clears my mind. I was able to stop thinking about friends and just think about me. I stand 100% by my family and subjects that we have talked about when it comes to friends. I should have listened to them from the beginning.

Uhh here is a potentially funny story.. well I laughed. I went to dinner and the movies with some amazing friends Susan and Nicole (even though Nicole was supposed to be on a date...) Anyhow, we got a pint of ice cream, YUM. Dinner was freaking amazing and hit the spot... ha. Anyhow so we get to the movies and I am totally enjoying my ice cream, right? Well my stomach than starts talking crazy talk, and I look at Susan and am like, dude I don't feel so hot. So before the movie started I ran to the bathroom, and let it all go! Here is the embarrassing part... haha the lady in the next stall farted loud (where as I thought mine were quiet) and than the girl next to me leaves her stall and LOUDLY tells her friends about whats going on in my stall... I patiently waited it out till I thought that they were gone... well no. I walked out to wash my hands and the girls were standing there. Don't worry, I did not make any eye contact! haha. Than about half way through the movie someone farted loud in their chair and Susan and I of course bursted out laughing... And of course, Becky was wondering if one of us had farted. haha. Good times. Than we went back to Susans and watched something Tuscany? Good movie.

My friend at work also told me a funny story about what she did with a coke bottle while driving.. apparently she drives really slow or fast if someone is hogging her tail... anyhow she kept doing it to this guy and when the guy drove in the lane next to her... well guess what? She threw the coke bottle. haha. I about died from laughter picturing her throwing something out her window.

Oh Ps. I am going on a mission because I have the opportunity to serve. Its official. Time to start preparing and getting on the more straight path... For it is not my will that is important. I am excited for next year already... Even though I can't wait for next week. Bleh.

No comments:

Post a Comment