11.04.2010

Blessing.

Yesterday was a horrible day. It started with an exam, which I know I did not do well on. Second it ended leaving accounting totally lost and confused not know really what to do. It felt as though the closer to the term ending the more excited that I was, but the more freaked out I was of failing all my classes. I had this overwhelming fear over take me. It was like I shut down and did not want to talk to anyone.

What did I do? I called my home teacher. Jon is an amazing man. I went a little earlier, and they were not even done with their choir practice. It was a lot of fun just watching them and their reactions to each others remarks. It also allowed me to prepare for a blessing. What they said, I do not want to say, but I do know that as long as I keep the commandments I will be blessed. I have never felt the Spirit so strong in my life till last night. I felt so humble and great gratitude for the many blessings which I have been able to recieve.

I look forward with an eye to Christ. I will serve him in any way possible that I can. I hope that I can forever remember the blessing that I recieved last night and never forget where I came from and where I am going to go. I love my family and their amazing examples to me.

As my Mom says, roll with the punches kid.

It is time that I go home, it has been too long, and I cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment